About the level
This is the first of 11 English courses which will help you reach the Intermediate level of English, or B1 in the CEFR international standard. It is for 13+ year olds with a solid basic knowledge of English.
In this course, you will …
- have extensive and guided practice in the 4 language skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- learn grammar, vocabulary, expressions and common uses in English
- learn and use techniques to speak, read, listen and write in English
- have up to 10 live sessions, with one of our certified teachers in the PRIVATE plan, and with a small group of students in the GROUP plan, to practice conversations, ask questions, interact with your classmates, clarify your doubts, and receive recommendations on your progress
- have workbook and assignment that will help you practice and expand what you have learned on the platform and during the live sessions with your teacher and/or classmates.
- receive points, rewards, free readings, educational games, ranks and badges for your progress and achievements in the development of the course (finish units, take exercises, pass the tests, complete courses with passing or perfect grades, etc.).
At the end of the level, you will …
- have achieved the Intermediate level of English, or B1, in international standard of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- be ready to prepare for and take the Cambridge B1 Preliminay (PET) international exam of English
Do you have a higher level of English than this course? Show us! Test your English and classify to a higher level course.
No Reviews found for this course.