Cambridge Preliminary B1 (PET) Preparation Course 1
About the level
This is the first of 5 courses that will get you ready to obtain the international Cambridge Preliminary B1 certificate (PET). This course is for people age 13 or older with a solid intermediate knowledge of English. Each course lasts 2-4 weeks.
In this course, you will:
- have extensive and guided practice in the 4 papers of the Cambridge Preliminary exam (reading and/or use of English, listening, writing and speaking) and all their parts.
- learn grammar, vocabulary, idiomatic expressions, common uses and expressions frequently used in the Cambridge Preliminary exam.
- learn and use speaking, reading, listening and writing techniques that will help you take the Cambridge Preliminary exam in the less time possible and finish it in time.
- have up to 8 live Skype sessions, with one of our Cambridge certified teachers and with a maximum of 3 other students, to practice the Speaking parts of the Cambridge exams and receive feedback on your progress.
By the end of the six courses, you will:
- be ready to successfully take the Cambridge Preliminary B1 exam (PET) and obtain the international certificate.
be able to take the exam with us in Huaraz, Lima or Arequipa (for students located in Peru only), or at any other authorised centre in the world. Find the exam dates in Peru here.
No Reviews found for this course.