About the level This is the first of 5 courses that will get you ready to obtain the international Cambridge Key A2 certificate (KET). This course is for people age 13 or older with a solid basic knowledge of English. In this course, you will:
- have extensive and guided practice in the 4 papers of the Cambridge Key exam (reading and/or use of English, listening, writing and speaking) and all their parts.
- learn grammar, vocabulary, idiomatic expressions, common uses and expressions frequently used in the Cambridge Key exam.
- learn and use speaking, reading, listening and writing techniques that will help you take the Cambridge Key exam in the less time possible and finish it in time.
- have up to 10 live sessions, with one of our Cambridge certified teachers and with a maximum of 3 other students, to practice the Speaking parts of the Cambridge exams and receive feedback on your progress.
- be ready to successfully take the Cambridge Key A2 exam (KET) and obtain the international certificate.
- be able to take the exam with us in Huaraz, Lima or Arequipa (for students located in Peru only), or at any other authorised centre in the world. Find the exam dates in Peru here.
- 1A Friends will be friends 00:00:00
- Paper 2 Listening: Part 1 00:00:00
- 1B Borrowing things 00:00:00
- Listening Part 1: Short converations 00:00:00
- 2A Everything is for sale 00:00:00
- Paper 1: Part 1 (Reading) 00:00:00
- 2B Shopping online 00:00:00
- Paper 2: Listening: Part 3 00:00:00
- Paper 1 Reading and Writing: Part 1 (Reading) Notices 00:00:00
- 4A My adventures 00:00:00
- Paper 1: Part 4 (Reading) 00:00:00
- 4B A mini-adventure 00:00:00
- Paper 2: Listening: Part 5 00:00:00
- Units 1-4 Revision 00:00:00