This is the first of six courses that will get you ready to obtain the international Cambridge Advanced C1 certificate (CAE). This course is for people age 16 or older with a solid advanced knowledge of English. Each course lasts 1-4 weeks.
- have extensive and guided practice in the 4 papers of the Cambridge Advance exam (reading and use of English, listening, writing and speaking) and all their parts.
- learn grammar, vocabulary, idiomatic expressions, common uses and expressions frequently used in the Cambridge Advance exam.
- learn and use speaking, reading, listening and writing techniques that will help you take the Cambridge Advance exam in the less time possible and finish it in time, as well as obtaining the best score possible
- have up to 8 live Skype sessions, with one of our Cambridge certified teachers and with a maximum of 6 students per group, to practice the Speaking parts of the Cambridge exams and receive feedback on your progress.
- be ready to successfully take the Cambridge Advanced C1 exam (CAE) and obtain the international certificate.
- be able to take the exam with us in Huaraz, Lima or Arequipa (for students located in Peru only), or at any other authorised centre in the world. Find the exam dates in Peru here.
- Content of the Cambridge English Advanced C1 FREE 00:00:00
- Paper 1 Reading and Use of English (1 hour 30 minutes) 00:00:00
- Paper 2 Writing (1 hour 30 minutes) 00:00:00
- Paper 3 Listening (approximately 40 minutes) 00:00:00
- Paper 4 Speaking (15 minutes) FREE 00:00:00
- 1 SPEAKING 00:00:00
- 2 VOCABULARY Describing people’s personalities 00:00:00
- 3 GRAMMAR Conditionals 00:00:00
- 4 PRONOUNCING CORRECTLY Adjectives to describe people. 00:00:00
- 5 READING 00:00:00
- 6 VOCABULARY 00:00:00
- 7 LISTENING 00:00:00
- Paper 1 Part 1 00:08:00