Over the level
This is the fifth of 10 English courses that will help you reach the Basic, or A2 level in the CEFR international standard. It is for student age 13 or older with little or no previous knowledge of English.
In this course, you will …
- have extensive and guided practice in the 4 language skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- learn grammar, vocabulary, expressions and common uses in English.
- learn and use techniques to speak, read, listen and write in English.
- have up to 10 live sessions, with one of our certified teachers in PRIVATE mode, and with a maximum of 5 students in GROUP mode, to practice conversations, ask questions, interact with your classmates, clarify your doubts, and receive recommendations about your progress.
- have assignments (workbook) which will help you to practice and expand what you have learned on the platform and during live sessions with your teacher and / or classmates.
- receive points, rewards, free readings, educational games, ranks and badges for your progress and achievements in the development of the course (finish units, take exercises, pass the tests, complete courses with passing or perfect grades, etc.).
At the end of the level, you will …
- have reached the international standard A2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- be ready to start preparing to take the international exam of English Cambridge A2 Key (KET).
Do you have a higher level of English than this course? Prove it! Test your English and qualify for a higher level course.
No Reviews found for this course.