4 weeks, 2 days
Over the level This is the fifth of 10 English courses that will help you reach the Basic, or A2 level in the CEFR international standard. It is for student age 13 or older with little or no previous knowledge of English. In this course, you will ...
- have extensive and guided practice in the 4 language skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- learn grammar, vocabulary, expressions and common uses in English.
- learn and use techniques to speak, read, listen and write in English.
- have up to 10 live sessions, with one of our certified teachers in PRIVATE mode, and with a maximum of 5 students in GROUP mode, to practice conversations, ask questions, interact with your classmates, clarify your doubts, and receive recommendations about your progress.
- have assignments (workbook) which will help you to practice and expand what you have learned on the platform and during live sessions with your teacher and / or classmates.
- receive points, rewards, free readings, educational games, ranks and badges for your progress and achievements in the development of the course (finish units, take exercises, pass the tests, complete courses with passing or perfect grades, etc.).
- have reached the international standard A2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- be ready to start preparing to take the international exam of English Cambridge A2 Key (KET).
Do you have a higher level of English than this course? Prove it! Test your English and qualify for a higher level course.
- 1 First conversations 00:00:00
- 2 SAYING HELLO 00:00:00
- 3 NUMBERS 00:00:00
- 4 THE ALPHABET 00:00:00
- 5 POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVES 00:00:00
- Introduction 00:00:00
- 1 LISTENING AND READING I’m French 00:00:00
- 2 VOCABULARY Countries and nationalities 00:00:00
- 3 GRAMMAR be: positive and negative 00:00:00
- 4 SPEAKING 00:00:00
- 1 WATCHING At the gym 00:00:00
- 2 USEFUL LANGUAGE Asking for and giving information 00:00:00
- 3 WATCHING Part 3 00:00:00
- 4 CONVERSATION SKILLS Checking understanding 00:00:00
- 5 PRONUNCIATION Consonant groups 00:00:00
- PRONUNCIATION Times 00:00:00
- 6 SPEAKING 00:00:00
- Review and extension 00:00:00
- 1 READING AND LISTENING 00:00:00
- 2 VOCABULARY Jobs 00:00:00
- 3 GRAMMAR Present simple: positive and negative 00:00:00
- 4 SPEAKING 00:00:00
- 1 WATCHING 00:00:00
- 2 USEFUL LANGUAGE Asking for things and replying 00:00:00
- 3 CONVERSATION SKILLS Reacting to news 00:00:00
- 4 PRONUNCIATION Sound and spelling: ou 00:00:00
- 5 SPEAKING 00:00:00
- 1 GRAMMAR 00:00:00
- 1 VOCABULARY 00:00:00