This is the first of five courses that will help you reach the Advanced level of English or C1 in the international standard CEFR. It is for people age 16 or older with a solid upper-intermediate knowledge of English.
About the level
This is the first of 5 courses that will help you reach an Advanced C1 level of English. It’s for people age 13 and older with a solid upper-intermediate knowledge of English.
In this course, you will:
- have extensive and guided practice in the 4 language skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
learn grammar, vocabulary, idiomatic expressions, common uses and expressions in English.
- learn and use speaking, reading, listening and writing techniques.
- have up to 8 live Skype sessions, with one of our Cambridge certified teachers and with a maximum of 3 other students, to practice conversations and receive feedback on your progress.
By the end of the five courses, you will:
- understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning.
- express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- produce clear and detailed texts on a wide range of topics and explain your point of view about a current issues.
- produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Review the course and share your opinions. We would love to get feedback from you and improve this course.
No Reviews found for this course.